My go-to salad with apples, lemon, pine nuts, dried cranberries and parm. I never get sick of it and it’s so easy to make!
- 1 bunch kale (any type will work, I prefer Lacinato) – washed and dried, thick stems removed
- 1 green apple
- Pine Nuts (or can substitute any other nuts)
- Dried Cranberries
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Massage kale with olive oil in a big bowl
- Chop up apple and toss into salad with nuts, dried cranberries and parmesan cheese.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Mix together well and enjoy!